Welcome to GloLink International School. The information below will provide you with the steps and tools you need to complete the admissions process. If you have further inquiries and wish for additional information regarding admissions or for an appointment to tour our campus, please contact our admissions department.
These are the prerequisites when applying to our school:
- To enter preschool, children must be more than 24 months old.
- To enter Grade 1 and above, all students will be required to take the Entrance Level Exam (ELE). This is to ensure that the student is placed in the appropriate grade level regardless of their age.
- The students should understand that their parents have shared their authority to the school and should know that they are required to follow the instruction and discipline of the teachers, staff, and administrator at GloLink.
- The school reserves the right to reject or re-admit any student if it is determined by the school that enrollment would now be in the best interest of the school, family, or the child.
- GloLink International School strives to provide quality, Christian education to students from all ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds. GloLink does not discriminate in its admission policy based on national origin, religion, race, or gender.
- In terms of religion, enrollment may be censored in order to maintain the Christian culture of our school.
- Parents of the students at GloLink should have a clear understanding that their child will be exposed to the clear teaching, but not forced indoctrination of the school's Statement of Faith through lessons, programs, and in their classrooms.
New Student Application Process