Statement of Faith
GloLink International School Phnom Penh is committed to seek and interweave all subjects with biblical perspectives and the teachings of the Holy Bible.
- We believe that the Bible is inspired and inerrant, that all 66 books of the Bible are God’s complete written revelation to mankind and that it is absolutely trustworthy and has supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in God the Father, creator of heaven and earth, perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom, and measureless in power.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son who in complete humanity and deity was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, sinless in life, making atonement for the sin of the world by His death on the cross, bodily resurrected and ascended to the right hand of the Father becoming the High Priest for His people and whom will return in power and glory in the future.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit dwelling and empowering the believers to enable them to live in a godly life.
- We believe that we sin everyday and this blocks our fellowship with God. When we accept Jesus Christ as our Messiah and Savior, we will rejoice forever in God’s presence and when we confess sins in Jesus’ name, we are forgiven by God and our fellowship with God is restored.
- We believe in the resurrection of the body, the judgement of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal blessedness of the saved.
- We believe in the church as a living, spiritual body of which Christ in the Head.